Frequently Asked Questions
Find an eXpert Directory
We have 7 reasons why you should list yourself and/or your business in the Find an eXpert directory:
- We’ve got your back: Our business is dedicated to supporting the advancement of the Learning & Development industry and we are on a mission to connect as many people as we can to help them do their best work. Having been on both sides of the fence, we know how hard it is for clients to find vendors and for vendors to find clients and we want to make it easy for everyone.
- We’re expanding: In late 2017 we re-branded from “The eLearning eXperts” to “Learning eXperts” to appeal to a wider audience and we have a series of marketing activities scheduled to promote the rebrand and drive traffic to our website – and your business.
- We’re unique: The Find an eXpert tool is the first independent online directory platform of its kind tailored for the Learning & Development industry in our region.
- We’re independent: Find an eXpert is open to individuals and businesses alike and does not require you to be a member to list – you just pay the listing fee which suits your business and pocket best.
- We’ve got friends: We have a subscriber list of over 800 L&D industry professionals (e.g. instructional designers, L&D managers, HR managers, etc.) and a total reach of over 4000 L&D professionals based in Australia, New Zealand and beyond through our social media channels and network.
- We know what your clients want: Your clients are our subscribers, followers and network connections. In the process of defining our new direction we have done several rounds of research to pin point their pain and issues and can help you tap straight into that through the offerings we are developing.
- We’re going places: We are focused on growing our reach to give us – and you – more exposure and we have a strategy in place to achieve that. We are scheduled to release new offerings each quarter which are unique to this industry and will secure more subscribers, traffic and exposure for everyone.
If you need more information, please contact us.
We have 3 pricing plans to suit all budgets:
- Forever Free: As the name implies, you can list yourself or your business at no cost. Ever.
- Professional: Our most popular plan to get found by people looking for what you offer
- Premium: For those who want to take their promo to the next level.
Professional and Premium plans offer the option to pay monthly or annually, with annual plans giving you one month free listing.
We have a growing organic community of over 4,000 learning & development professionals across Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
We are also running paid online advertising campaigns to direct traffic to the Find an eXpert directory.
Our strategy includes both paid and organic marketing campaigns through social media channels, L&D industry related websites, our subscriber list and network.
A mix of professionals from the learning & development industry, e.g. instructional designers, L&D managers, HR managers & directors, etc.
This functionality is in development for clients on our Premium Plan and expected for release towards end of 2017.
Depending on the plan you subscribe to, you can attach PDF docs up to 3MB to your listings.
All listings have a field for you to add your website URL and Professional and Premium plans have a contact form where potential clients can contact you directly through your listing on our site.
Your clients can leave reviews on your listing with a star rating and optional comment.
All reviews pass through our moderator and are subject to our Fair Go Policy to ensure that any negative issues are dealt with between client and provider.
We don’t endorse airing of dirty laundry online anytime, especially where clients have not first approached the vendor to resolve issues.
When you set up your listing you will be required to create a account on our site.
You can use this to log in at any time and change your listing details or upgrade your plan.
You can upgrade your plan at any time.
Just give us a call and we’ll let you know what to do.
This isn’t a service we offer but we can definitely put you in touch with some fabulous copywriting wordsmiths from our network if you need one.
Just get in touch with what you’re after and we’ll hook you up.
This will vary according to the plan you choose.
This document shows you what’s included in each plan so you can use that as a checklist to start with.
Remember, potential clients will be searching first by filtering out the category you are listed in, then by keywords, so make sure you include relevant ones where applicable.
This will depend on which plan you select and how much information you choose to include.
From our side, we will need to manually approve your account (to ensure you are the real deal and not some nasty web-bot) and also your listing to ensure that you have completed everything correctly before we publish your post live to the site.
Listing reviews can take up to 48 hours.
Anyone who has a product or service to offer in the creation or maintenance of learning solutions.
You can be an independent consultant, small business or global giant.
All are welcome 🙂
We recommend every 6 months, maybe every 3 months if you are growing your business and offerings.
We will remind you to check in with your listing every 6 months.
3MB per attachment.
150kb and 300 x 300 pixels.
PDF for attachments and JPG & PNG for images.
Yes you can.
Listing fees are charged per category, so if you list in Learning Management Systems and Custom eLearning Development, you will be charged for 2 listings.
L&D Professional Events Calendar
We are currently compiling our FAQs for this section.
If you still have questions, please contact us.
Become a Contributor
We are currently compiling the FAQs for this section.
We’re always looking for contributors for this hub, so if you are interested in writing for our blog or curating resources to share with the L&D community, we’d love to hear from you.
Advertising & Promotions
We are currently compiling the FAQs for this section.
If you are an independent consultant, vendor or events organiser and would like to find out more about how we can help promote your products and services to our community of 4,000+ L&D professionals, please get in touch.
If you can’t find what you need in the FAQ section, please get in touch so we can help you.
+ 61 (0)2 8001 6114