August is serving up a nice mix of learning opportunities for L&D professionals across Australia, New Zealand and online.
Topics you can choose from to develop your skillset over the coming weeks include:
- Needs analysis & evaluation
- PR6 Certified Resilience Coach
- Building learning culture
- Instructional design
- Facilitation skills
- Presentation skills
- Designing learning spaces
- Virtual classrooms
- Extended DISC Accredited Practitioner
- Adult learning.
Are you ready to influence, shape and build a learning culture?
You may feel daunted or even inspired but you don’t know where to begin. Perhaps you’ve made a start and want to accelerate progress. Learning, Organisation Development, Talent Management, Human Resources, Digital, Transformation, Innovation, senior executives and business leaders – if you are ready to take action this program is for you.
Throughout the program we will:
- Explore the elements of a learning culture
- Identify solutions that will enable you to build learning culture
- Create a customised practical, realistic learning culture action plan
- Start to implement your plan immediately
- Get feedback and support in early implementation stages – and beyond if you choose.
Program includes introductory webinar, self-assessment, one day workshop, two support webinars and a copy of Nigel’s book Workplace Learning.
Running in Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland, this program is led by two outstanding practitioners who understand where you are coming from. We will share our experience inside learning organisations and help you create momentum to build learning culture.
Nigel Paine works with companies around the world on leadership, creativity and innovation. He was Head of Learning and Development at the BBC where he built one of the most success L&D operations in the UK. He is the author, amongst other books, of Workplace Learning. How to build a culture of continuous employee development. www.nigelpaine.com
Michelle Ockers is a leading contemporary practitioner and contributor to the learning community in Australia and New Zealand. Her extensive experience includes building a learning culture at Coca-Cola Amatil and strategic leadership on learning transformation at Qantas. www.michelleockers.com
It’s a special invitation for YOU!
Join MCI Solutions for a unique hands-on breakfast session to experience the power of blended learning using 2 unique methodologies:
- First up, participate in Virtual Reality (Lite) training environment using the Mursion platform. This innovative way of learning is intended for professionals to practice and master essential skills they need to be effective in high-stakes situations.
- Then join in a demo session using the incredible LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. This is your time to experience first-hand just what can be achieved using this internationally renowned process to build strong teams, on-board team members effectively, refresh organisational values – and so much more.
Who should attend:
L&D Managers and Advisors, Organisational Development Managers and Advisors, People and Culture Leaders and HR Business Partners and Managers.
- Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2019
- 8:30am: Registration and light breakfast
- 9:00am – 11:00am: Session
- Venue: Melbourne CBD
- Cost: No charge
Important: This event is extremely popular and we have limited seats, so please register your interest to attend and expect a confirmation email within 3 working days. Your seat is only confirmed once you receive this.
We’re looking forward to meeting you and sharing valuable, thought-provoking insights that will set you up for success!