July is a bit quiet on the PD front, but if you have any dollars left in the budget for this financial year, you can still take advantage of these opportunities:
- PR6 Certified Resilience Coach Training
- eLearning Essentials
- Extended DISC Accredited Practitioner
- Facilitation Skills Masterclass
- Adult Learning Essentials.
And as well as the usual online Twitter chats (have you participated in any of these yet?!) there are a couple of great FREE events:
- eLearning design hangout
- Beyond “one and done” : How to create learning campaigns
So even in a quiet month, there are still opportunities to network with other professionals and expand your skillset 🙂
Are you ready to influence, shape and build a learning culture?
You may feel daunted or even inspired but you don’t know where to begin. Perhaps you’ve made a start and want to accelerate progress. Learning, Organisation Development, Talent Management, Human Resources, Digital, Transformation, Innovation, senior executives and business leaders – if you are ready to take action this program is for you.
Throughout the program we will:
- Explore the elements of a learning culture
- Identify solutions that will enable you to build learning culture
- Create a customised practical, realistic learning culture action plan
- Start to implement your plan immediately
- Get feedback and support in early implementation stages – and beyond if you choose.
Program includes introductory webinar, self-assessment, one day workshop, two support webinars and a copy of Nigel’s book Workplace Learning.
Running in Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland, this program is led by two outstanding practitioners who understand where you are coming from. We will share our experience inside learning organisations and help you create momentum to build learning culture.
Nigel Paine works with companies around the world on leadership, creativity and innovation. He was Head of Learning and Development at the BBC where he built one of the most success L&D operations in the UK. He is the author, amongst other books, of Workplace Learning. How to build a culture of continuous employee development. www.nigelpaine.
Michelle Ockers is a leading contemporary practitioner and contributor to the learning community in Australia and New Zealand. Her extensive experience includes building a learning culture at Coca-Cola Amatil and strategic leadership on learning transformation at Qantas. www.michelleockers.com