The Resilient Leader Workshop – Sydney
19 March @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm AEDT| $695.00
About this Event
The Resilient Leader is a powerful one day program that brings together the latest developments in Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence & Resilience to help leaders enhance their well-being, feel less stressed and facilitate resilience and well-being in their teams.
Self-management is an emotionally intelligence leadership competency and is about managing one’s own mood and emotions, time and behaviour, and continuously improve oneself.
Leaders high in self-management pay careful attention to the way they manage time and how they behave. They are often described as ‘resilient’ rather than ‘temperamental’, and they use their self-management skills to create positive workplace cultures.
During this workshop, participants will improve their understanding of resiliency, explore and practise tools and techniques for developing their resiliency in the workplace, and action-plan ways to enhance their personal well-being and the well-being of their team.
Specifically, participants will:
- Explore the neuroscience of emotions and emotional intelligence
- Review their emotional intelligence assessment results and how to boost them, and
- Practise tools and techniques to build their own and other’s resilience.
- Personal resilience quiz
- Proactive strategies and techniques for Thinking, Physiology, Relationships & Environment
- The science of strong emotions and techniques to help demonstrate greater levels of self-control
As pre-work to this workshop, participants complete the GENOS Emotionally Intelligent Leadership 180 Report. During the workshop, you are provided with an expert led debrief and action planning methodologies to help leverage your strengths and address leadership development opportunities
Your investment for this workshop includes:
- Full day professionally facilitated workshop
- Morning & afternoon tea (lunch at participants own expense)
- Workshop Workbook plus GENOS 180 Assessment & Feedback Report (valued at $585.00)
- Development Tips & action plan
- Post workshop Skype coaching call to check on on your development tips & action plan progress (conducted 3 months after workshop).