eLearning Essentials – 8 weeks online
8 July @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm AEST
eLearning is more than an online module produced by an authoring tool – it includes webinars, social and collaborative learning, self guided learning and more.
This online course will model best practice as you work your way through the learning process, engaging with the content, the trainer and other participants.
Synchronous events are held for several sessions online. Live event weeks 1,3,5 and 8 7.30pm AEST/AEDT. The live events will occur on: Wednesday 10 July 2019 @ 7:30pm AEDT, Wednesday 27 July 2019 @ 7:30pm AEDT, Wednesday 7 August 2019 @ 7:30pm AEDT and Wednesday 21 August 2019 @ 7:30pm AEST
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe essential eLearning principles
- Identify the functional elements of a variety of authoring tools
- Design eLearning experiences that engage learners
- Curate and utilise informal learning resources
- Identify and use a variety of media types in eLearning
- Demonstrate understanding of the use of social and collaborative learning
- Understand how to deliver webinars
- Make eLearning accessible, compliant and mobile
- Describe the benefits of gamification and badging principles