The story so far…
In 2007 instructional designer Karen Moloney left her career in corporate learning to start a boutique instructional design agency creating quality eLearning solutions that achieved real results. The eLearning eXperts was born.
In 2016, after 24 years in learning & development, 9 years in business and 12 industry awards, The eLearning eXperts took on a new direction as a career development hub for eLearning professionals.
After growing interest in the hub from industry professionals outside of the eLearning discipline, the business was renamed Learning eXperts to better reflect the audience it serves.
In a noisy online world where a Facebook post has a life of 5 hours and a Tweet only 18 minutes, we wanted to create an independent, free to access, repository of useful resources that people can come to and come back to, knowing that those quality resources will still be there.
The “go-to” website for learning & development professionals.
The objectives of this hub are to:
- make it easy for learning professionals to find courses, events and resources that will help develop their skills and knowledge in the learning & development space
- enable professionals to be recognised for their talents and advance their career
- assist those hiring for learning roles in choosing quality resources that add value to their teams and organisations
- raise the bar on the standard of learning design and development now and into the future
- create a vibrant, knowledgeable, supportive community that will help develop the Learning eXperts of the future.
The content on this hub is sourced by our amazing team of volunteer Contributors, who are all passionate about developing our profession and supporting others in their work and career development.
Find out how you can be a part of our community